Fall is the perfect time to add to your knitting library! Check out these new knitting books featuring topics from colorwork to knitted animals.
- Strands of Joy: 20 Colourwork Knitting Patterns for Calm, amazon.com
- Charming Colorwork Socks: 25 Delightful Knitting Patterns for Colorful, Comfy Footwear, amazon.com
- The Art of Knitting Hats: 30 Easy-to-Follow Patterns to Create Your Own Colorwork Masterpieces, amazon.com
- Patty Lyons’ Knitting Bag of Tricks: Over 70 sanity saving hacks for better knitting, amazon.com
- Wild and Woolly Knitted Animals: A Naturalist’s Notebook, amazon.com
I prefer printed articles and patterns. Is this a choice?
Hello Eunice! Thank you for your interest in I Like Knitting magazine. At this time, we do not have printed versions of our magazine issues. As a member of I Like Knitting, you’ll be able to access all of the patterns in our archives digitally with the option to print individual patterns. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks! – Nicola, Editor