Fall is the perfect time to add to your knitting library! Check out these new knitting books featuring topics from colorwork to knitted animals.
- Strands of Joy: 20 Colourwork Knitting Patterns for Calm, amazon.com
- Charming Colorwork Socks: 25 Delightful Knitting Patterns for Colorful, Comfy Footwear, amazon.com
- The Art of Knitting Hats: 30 Easy-to-Follow Patterns to Create Your Own Colorwork Masterpieces, amazon.com
- Patty Lyons’ Knitting Bag of Tricks: Over 70 sanity saving hacks for better knitting, amazon.com
- Wild and Woolly Knitted Animals: A Naturalist’s Notebook, amazon.com