Learn how to do the knit stitch!
- 1 Hold the needle with the cast-on stitches in your left hand and the other needle in your right. Wrap the yarn around your fingers.
- 2 Insert the right needle from front to back into the first cast-on stitch on the left needle. Keep the right needle under the left and keep the yarn at the back
- 3 Wrap the yarn under and over the right needle in a clockwise motion.
- 4 With the right needle, pull the yarn through the cast-on stitch.
- 5 Slip the cast-on stitch off the left needle, keeping the newly formed stitch on the right one.