Love dogs and love to knit? While we put together the Dog Days of Summer and Fall Knitting Collection, we rounded up our favorite dog themed knitting products!
- Knitting Dog Greeting Card, $4; etsy.com
- Custom Dog Yarn Bowl, $48; etsy.com
- Knitting is My Happy Place Digital Art, $15; etsy.com
- Danny the Dog Yarn Bowl, $45; etsy.com
- “Knitting Dog Feelings” Unisex Short-Sleeve T-Shirt, $18; etsy.com
- I Love Yarn & Dogs Yarn Bowl, $49; etsy.com
- Dog Print Zippered Project Bag, $38; etsy.com
- Dog and Yarn Enamel Pin, $12; etsy.com
- Dachshund Print Knitting Bag, $20; etsy.com
- Knitting Puppy Decal, $3; etsy.com
- Painted Enamel Dog Themed Stitch Markers, $8; etsy.com
- Dog Lover Stitch Markers, $9; etsy.com
- Faux Leather Paw Print Patch, $1; etsy.com
Do you have any goodies for cats?
Hi Cheryl! Not yet, but great idea!
In the meantime we do have this adorable cat pattern the you may enjoy: https://www.ilikeknitting.com/magazine/knitting-baby-patterns/baby-toys/feline-sleepy-amigurumi-kitten/
And this cowl for cat lovers: https://www.ilikeknitting.com/magazine/knitting-cowl-patterns/cats-the-ticket-cowl/
Happy knitting! – Nicola
Am I able to receive the magazines instead of on-line viewing?
Hi Susan! At this time, I Like Knitting magazine is a digital only publication so you will need to view the magazines online at this time. You can print individual patterns if you so choose. Thanks! – Nicola