It’s a new year, time to add some new knitting books to your library! From knitting gloves to vintage style, these books are a perfect way to start your best knitting year ever.
- Neat Knitting Techniques: How to Create the Perfect Finish, amazon.com
- A Knitters Guide to Gloves, amazon.com
- Unraveling: What I Learned About Life While Shearing Sheep, Dyeing Wool, and Making the World’s Ugliest Sweater, amazon.com
- Knitted Menagerie, amazon.com
- Timeless Tyrolean Knitwear: Recreating the Vintage Style, amazon.com