- Reverse Stockinette Stitch
- 10 Reasons to Start a Knitting Instagram Account
- Ready, Set, Stitch: M1R and M1L
- How to: Ribbed Reversible Cable
- Musquée de Provence Shawl
- Turning New Leaves Garland
- Jarrahdale Shawl
- Autumn Crown Watercolor Shawl
- Wee-B-Little Pumpkins
- Marina Di Chioggia Capelet
- Leafing Town Scarf
- Little Fox Sweater
- Curious Raccoon Costume
- Clever Fox and Wild Deer Headbands
- Oliver the Owl Onesie – Flashback
- Sleepy Fox Hat – Flashback
- Derby Pullover
- Equitation Jacket
- Hunter Jumper
- Rocky Mountain Knitted Horse
- Steeplechase Sweater
- Plaid Prep Tote Bag
- Mabel Front Cable Pullover
- Clementine Cloudy Cables Cardigan
- Beatrix Aran Cabled Pullover
- Piper Gull Stitch Cabled Cowl
- Scarlet Jumbo Cabled Pillow
- Mae Cabled Tunic
- Blaire Reversible Cable Scarf
- Cecily Toe Up Cable Socks
- Cordelia Cables Pillow
- Ruby Cabled Raglan
- Cozy Cabled Socks – Flashback
- Red Vine Cabled Beanie – FEATURED
A Note from the Editor
Experience a fresh take on fall with patterns inspired by my favorite season. Whether it’s the sound of crunching leaves, the tingle of a cold apple hitting your taste buds or the vibrant shades the leaves turn during longer, cooler days ― inspiration is everywhere. Use these classic fall memories and dive into an issue designed for the season ahead. Inside you’ll discover cozy cabled cardigans and pullovers, delicate shawls inspired by the many shades of Heirloom pumpkins – plus, incredibly cute Halloween costumes including the Clever Fox and Wild Deer Headbands.
Love horses or just can’t get enough of Equestrian style? We have a top-notch selection just for you that features a tailored knit jacket, an adorable plaid tote, an adorable knitted horse toy – and more!
P.S. Do you love Ravelry? Do you love to knit? Then join our official Ravelry group for knitters. In this group, we’ll discuss everything from our favorite needles to upcoming knit alongs. Join right here!
P.P.S. Take our issue survey once you’ve seen the issue!
Design submissions and article ideas should be submitted through our submission form.