- 1 Hold the working needle in your right hand and the needle with the stitches in your left. The yarn is held and worked with your right hand and is kept to the front of the work.
- 2 Insert the right needle from the back to front into the first stitch on the left needle. The right needle now is in front of the left with the yarn in front of the work.
- 3 Wrap the yarn counterclockwise around the right needle with your right index finger.
- 4 Draw the right needle and yarn backward through the stitch on the left needle to form a loop on the right needle.
- 5 Slip the stitch off the left needle and onto the right one.
Leave a Reply