About I Like Knitting Gold Club
The Gold Club is your all-access pass to I Like Knitting’s expertise for the best possible value. As a member, you’ll receive access to the Gold Club, Magazine Club, and Collections Club. This VIP club for true knitting lovers ensures that you can access the best patterns and expert tutorials anytime, anywhere and on any device.
If you’re into knitting, then you deserve membership in the Gold Club — because it’s the best resource available for patterns, tutorials and expert tips. For less than a cup of coffee, you can access hundreds of designer patterns, expert instructions and step-by-step demonstrations of the trendiest stitches and techniques.
When you activate your I Like Knitting Gold Club Charter Membership today, you’ll get access to everything we have about knitting — all access and all the time:
- Bronze Club Access, which includes free knitting patterns, access to at least one premium magazine pattern per month, access to at least one premium collections pattern per month, email newsletters, and special merchandise discounts.
- A full year of upcoming issues of I Like Knitting magazine — the digital edition, including nearly 100 exclusive designer knitting patterns and articles with step-by-step instructions, video tutorials and full-color photography for details of projects and stitches.
- Instant access to EVERY issue we’ve ever published — that’s more than 7 years of issues with 700+ patterns and articles.
- Access to the I Like Knitting Designer Patterns Collections that includes NEW and trendy patterns, carefully curated, and refreshed annually.
- Regular e-newsletters, full of the latest knitting tips & tricks and even more FREE patterns.
- NEW! Free Bonus! FREE access to our just-released on-demand streaming video 9 Knitting Tutorials: Tips and Tricks for Knitters Old and New — featuring patterns and tips for knitters of every skill level.
I Like Knitting is known for its quality, style and our commitment to providing our readers only with the best of the best. Treat yourself to the Gold Club and access all of our expertise, so that your passion and talent for knitting will thrive.